So far, this week is cold and wet, but don't let that discourage you from going out and enjoying all there is to do! And don't take any cues from me as the cold and wet has 100% discouraged me from doing anything.
See the full November event calendar.
Until November 11:
- The Addams Family at 5th Avenue Theatre
Until November 17:
- Wicked at the Paramount Theatre
- Rush at 7:30 p.m. at KeyArena
- The Green at 8 p.m. at Showbox at the Market
- Streetlight Manifesto at 8 p.m. at Neptune Theatre
- Red Hot Chili Peppers at 8 p.m. at KeyArena
- International Gem and Jewelry Show from November 16-18 at Seattle Center
- Dance Theatre of Harlem from November 16-17 at Moore Theatre
- Ben Gibbard at 7 p.m. at Showbox at the Market
- Richard Marx at 8 p.m. at Neptune Theatre
- Minus the Bear & Cursive at 8 p.m. at Showbox at the Market
- Alice Cooper at 7 p.m. at Emerald Queen Casino, Tacoma