December is here! The month will fly by fast (they always do) and is full of things to do, especially if you're a fan of holiday events. If you do, make sure to check out the Christmas events calendar and the list of Christmas light displays in and around Seattle and Tacoma. A few new ones were just added, including the very cool synchronized light display at Evergreen Community Church in Bothell.
- Alki Tours: Snow Train to the Leavenworth Lighting Ceremony
- Vashon Island Studio Art Tour, select dates between December 1 and 9
- Elf the Musical at 5th Avenue Theatre November 30-December 31
- Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show at Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center
- Seattle Confidential at ACT Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
- Deck the Hall Ball 2012 at KeyArena, starting at 3 p.m.
- Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular at Tacoma Dome from December 6-9
- GeekWire Gala at McCaw Hall at 5:30 p.m.
- Allen Stone at Paramount Theatre at 8 p.m.
- The Tragically Hip at Showbox SoDo at 8 p.m.
- The Cave Singers at Showbox at the Market at 8 p.m.
- Street Scramble at the Market at Pike Place Market at 9:30 a.m.
- Sufjan Stevens at the Neptune Theatre at 8 p.m.