This week is quiet on the events front as families and friends tend to gather at home rather than heading out, but some cool things are on the horizon. Something especially worth checking out this week is the new MOHAI location opening up on December 29--free to the public all day!
Also, if you want to head out for New Year's Eve, make sure to scout out what parties and events are happening!
Until the end of December:
- Elf the Musical at 5th Avenue Theatre
- Wildlights at Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle
- Zoolights at Point Defiance Zoo
- Fantasy Lights in Spanaway
- Holiday Lights at Wild Waves Theme Park
- A Christmas Carol at ACT Theatre
- Polar Plaza across from Tacoma Art Museum
- Chaplins Bellevue Volkswagen Ice Arena near Bellevue Square
- Nutcracker at McCaw Hall
- More Christmas light displays and holiday events
- Dweezil Zappa Plays Zappa at Moore Theatre at 8 p.m.
- Shabazz Palaces and THEESatistfaction at Moore Theatre at 9 p.m.
- Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI) Grand Opening at Lake Union Park from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Digable Planets and TBD at Neptune Theatre at 9 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams at CenturyLink Field at 1:25 p.m.